Saturday, September 25, 2021

Onam Celebrations 2021 .. better late than never...

 May be some girls are not supposed to be tamed .. may be she is supposed to run wild until she finds someone, just as wild to run with … And I am so glad I met my wild match in my hubby dear first day of college about 26 yrs ago now 💓 and so please dont forget to see our transformation from morning to eve!! 


                                     


                                               

              


                                      Transformed to the new avatars .. for the masquerade party in the eve 





And I am so happy to have gotten my wild gang of saree speak sakhees in Chicago who are slowly getting to be my soulmates.... we all are wild in our own ways .. and we appreciate and adore that about each other..
 
                                   
It’s a beautiful day .. warm and sunny for this fall weather.

Belated onam celebrations at Ninette’s place ..
all of us tried to coordinate in kasavu.. my saree wardrobe generally does not have white or shades is white .. so this one is a treasure that I repeated from last year.. this time paired with a hot red blouse and jewelry from my dear friend Rajeshwari !!!

Had too much food .. 18 varieties of veggie food prep served Malayali traditional way!! It was a day of great memories. Started this super hectic day with some really Yum delicacies, we had celebrations with 4 of our of dear friends today at different times and different venues today. This Onam Sadya was very graciously served by Ninette & Abby themselves! See for yourselves to believe it ..






🙃 it was a kasavu saree day with different colors blended in our getup .. Avani Tannavi Nandita & Ramani 🔥 Bhavesh once again coordinated with me and made my day !!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment