Sunday, September 19, 2021

Ganpati aarti

 There’s something about sarees and me .. 


 


it’s a connection I have not understood yet ..  shopped sareees yet again today .. 😁

But I just remembered the one thing .. in my younger days I always thought when I am capable I will buy what ever I want without any guilt .. and seems like this is the one thing I can buy and buy and keep buying without any guilt ..

Do whatever makes you happy !! Isn't it that what everyone says .. 😂 khud ko khus rakhne ke liye koi bhi khayal acha hai .. 

Was invited to a ganpati aarti at Kalyani & Vikram's so dressed up in a brand new chiffon with brocade border in bright Orange from KurtiConnection, met some great people there and also got to see Rasika and Gaurav after ages, Ria enjoyed her college prep talks with her juniors. It was a great evening!   


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment