Sunday, August 23, 2020

Ganpati 2020



๐Ÿ˜‡ Go green this Ganpati ! well Green and Blue... if you all know me by now, I am a big fan of bright colors, chiffon and Georgette flowy sarees and half and half is my weakness. ๐Ÿ˜Š


This greenery is what I love about the suburbs ..
the backyard .. the trees .. the space .. have to sacrifice a lot of the down towny feel to live here but I do love this side of the Chicago suburbs .. I really wanted to live in downtown at one point of time.. when I revisit that decision.. Nah.. not worth it.. it might be good for a tour, a day trip, a vacation .. but cannot see me living there anymore..


Call it the age effect .. or the changes in lifestyle .. I enjoy more deep rooted connections with like minded people and want to spend quality time with friends and family and people that matter ..
Went to a dear friend's place for Ganpati .. beautifully done environmental friendly Ganpati by her, awesome food and decorations and felt so good .. she had asked us to get all decked up in heavy sarees and wear the traditional nath .. and เคฎुเคे เคคो เคฌเคธ เคเค• เคฎौเค•़ा เคฎिเคฒเคจा เคšाเค‡เค.. met up with some of us sareespeak gals .... I must say we are a good looking set of gals
hectic couple of days wirh teej fasting, satnarayan katha at my place yesterday with my Neighbourhood gang helping me with no onion garlic food from scratch for pooja prasad for a good 40 people those pics coming out in another post soon! .. all back to back and today Ganpati .. but very content and feel good ! In fact i treat this as a good problem to have I will take these days over any other lonely and relaxed days .. เคธเคฌ เค•เคนेเคคे เคนै เคฎेเคฐे เคชैเคฐो เคฎें เคšเค•्เค•เคฐी เคฒเค—ा เคนै !!
There was a time when I had just friends .. now I have those friends who are my family who I never had .. Chicago has been a boon in so many ways for me ..
Saree is .... socho yes you guessed it right .. chiffon with heavy resham and thread embroidery .. will give a detailed pic of the saree too in comments since it’s so worth it !!
Ganpati Bappa Morya !!




2 comments: