Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Saree speak Birthday with my Saree Sakhis ( April 14th)

 When it’s saree speak birthday how can I not celebrate ..




Very last minute .. but worth it .. every minute .. every second ..
Tannavi Jaiswal’s awesome yummy cake πŸŽ‚
Avani Deshpande’s gudi padwa special food
My sis in law Swati Sharma witnesses yet again our craze for sarees and thinks that we are a pretty awesome bunch of mad saree lovers to pose in the barfile hawayye .. outdoors .. With dearest Ninette Helsaba Ninette Helsaba Abraham and my life line Rajeshwari Ganesh πŸ’•
These are some of my Chicago favs and my pillars of strength.. I can very much be myself and love and long for spending good times and capturing moments with them πŸ’•
Friends are indeed your much needed therapy in life πŸ’•




In a multicolored silk saree sent by mom in law .. I had kept it aside to wear for holi Milan but could not .. so a very apt moment to wear this new saree for SS 5th birthday !!


Tried a new look with a denim jacket and saree too... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment