Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Old is GOLD.....

 

This saree is 20+ yrs old one of my favorite sasuraal ki sarees that I treasure till date .. and I am in love with this color .. and the work it has is just amazing .. a fine georgette saree with beads & chamkila sitara work
💕
Per me : Old is gold .. my love for old films, old music, old sarees.. huh.. so many new sarees in my closet but I chose to wear this for a house warming ceremony of my dear friend .. 🙄 all of us in sarees and also represented the various bright and vibrant colors of Chicago summer !! 💕
do see me doing my bit trying to sing along on my fav #madhuri song of #Sajaan.. my ever green ( now old ) movie per my daughter 🙄🙄🙄



Friends who are my lifelines here in my home away from home .. in these COVID times we have almost met everyday for evening tea .. socially distanced, Masks on, vaccines together ... whatever was the need we took precautions and have maintained our sanity !!!

with Yogita, Raji, Meenakshi, Richa, Shweta and Sangeeta and my dear sis in law and her cutie pie Nishika.











No comments:

Post a Comment