Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Bura na Mano Holi hai!!!

 This day is dedicated to colors.. colors that make our life worthwhile.. they add the needed dimension to our outlook and mostly drive at least my mood and behavior

😜 ( hint hint .. !!) I am known for my love of bright colors .. wonder how my closet looks like?


















My sis-in-law is visiting us from Mumbai and it’s been great celebrations with all the delicious holi ke pakwan ( pics below ) and fun and masti. She is indeed my friend and more like a sister .. that is the kind is relationship we share 💕
💚❤️💙🖤💛🤍🤎💜🧡





























Celebrated the day today with quality time with my soulmate Rajeshwari Ganesh and sis-in-law Swati Sharma
SOTD : A beautiful georgette with dual colors of black: a culmination of all colors and earthy green with beautiful maroon embroidery .. I kind of stole it from my dear friend who I share my first name with .. Pallavi Revanna 💕 .. loved this saree sooo much when I saw it in her closet !!



Bahut maza aaya .. the colors and sareeying and the chai nasta and photography .. && some us time .. aur kya chaiye !! I hope my sis-in-law also shares her first post here .. thoda influence to banta hai .. and so does raji.. I took some good solos of them .. 😘 in the Chicago ka ā¤Ŧā¤°्ā¤Ģीā¤˛ी ā¤ ंā¤Ąी ā¤¤ूā¤Ģ़ाā¤¨ी ā¤šā¤ĩाā¤¯ें .. lend my saree, blouse & jewelry with her ! 💕
Believe me there were like more than 100 pics in an hour .. 😂 and my sis in law was amazed and did a ā¤ļā¤¤ ā¤ļā¤¤ ā¤¨ā¤Žā¤¨ ā¤¤ो our dedication of sarees 💕😜





Enjoyed thoroughly making this video too..




No comments:

Post a Comment