Saturday, June 6, 2020

I am my own favorite!!

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
Oct 2019
Funny it may sound but it is true .. Note to self everyday Just as Kareena kapoor said in jab we met : मैं तो ख़ुद की favorite हूँ!! 😇 remember happiness is a state of mind .. and today while we were rehearsing for our dance practice for our upcoming saree speak meet on 19th oct .. one of my fellow saree sakhi Richa told me “you have heights of optimism and positivity“ .. I felt Proud of myself .. choosing to see the positive side of any situation is what I have trained my mind to do! Believe me you always have a choice.
Very powerful words below :

Dear woman, look at yourself in the mirror and be your own favourite person. Every curve, every freckle, every hair on your skin. Because you are worth your tears, your laughter, your joys and your pains. You are worth the broken roads you've traveled, the nights you've spent alone with a bottle of champagne, the times you climbed out of graves. You are worth the smiles only you see, the ones you generously share, then all the others in between. You're worth the love that's meant for you and the pains you've broken through. Dear woman, look at yourself; you love you.
लहैंगा या साडी?? Well this is a लेहंगा साडी .. and it’s so easy to wear and manage that I have a started to fill my saree closet with a lot more of these kind .. I get to have a combination of satin and gorgette with my fav half and half combination with very delicate embroidery of roses on the border with this beautiful one..

No comments:

Post a Comment