Saturday, June 6, 2020

Yearly pooja 2016

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
June 2019




Hello beautiful people out there ..
Some days just bring out the real you .. I have realized for me it’s specially when I am in my fav saree .. I hope my pics says it all .. though this was sometime ago I would love to share this with my Saree सखी’s ..
This is a rajasthani Bandni chiffon in my fav pink and yellow with green stripes .. a beautiful heavy border which adds loads of grace to the way the saree flows and just belongs to me.. gifted to me by my mother in law for a pooja at our place .. I complimented it with some matching coloured bright danglinging earrings and load of bangles .. my daughter kept saying that she loves the sound of bangles when I wear a lot of them.. reminds me of my initial days just after marriage when I was a rajasthani bride बीन्दनी sported a chura and bangles and was on cloud seven/nine with my खनकते कंगन .. well that was 19 yrs ago!!! 😇adding to the list of my accessories a clip-on nose ring I found on my recent India visit.. this beautiful anklet पायल was gifted by one of my soul sisters and I loved to flaunt my feet mehandi which a dear friend of mine had applied for me here in Chicago !!💛💖
Happiness is indeed a state of mind and I would ❤️ to be in that state for ever.. don’t we all want it ? 😇
Note : still on my ☁️ seven/nine ..




No comments:

Post a Comment