Monday, August 16, 2021

Pooja @ our home.... !!

 




This is a very special day, super duper hot in Chicago - annual tradition of Satnarayan katha at my home. But still planned to wear this heavy look wala lightweight saree .. loved every moment of wearing this.. I was pahele skeptical about the saree since I have never worn something like this before .. but this really brought out the new bride look in me,
A silk Banaras wali sari with beautiful golden weaves .. Selective jewelry for this special day ..






With my baby Rocky who kept wondering why is mommy dear looking this way!








How can I not mention my fav saree speak lifelines from Chicago and my neighborhood gang who graced the occasion .. Ninette Helsaba Abraham Tannavi Jaiswal Avani Deshpande Ramani Deolalikar,Richa, Sangeeta, Yogita , Neha , Meenakshi, Renuka & Goma!


             




No comments:

Post a Comment