Saturday, June 6, 2020

yearly Katha / Pooja at our House

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
July 2019


Want to share my special day with you all सखियाँ .. सत्यनारायण कथा at our place today followed by dinner(प्रसाद ) with our near and dear ones in Chicago .. it was a very busy day attending around 90 guests .. but still towards the end of the day feeling content, happy and satisfied !!Super tiered .. But I could not stop myself from clicking some for our #sareespeak it's selfie mode with timer for me .. its too late for asking Hubby dear or my 15 yr old to click for me !! 😀 they are going to think I am crazy.. little they know doing crazy things like this is what keeps me going .. 💕😇
A pink and red shaded georgette which plays with the light to show both colors with a blend.. I love the intricate Golden broad border work and the beautiful embroidery throughout the saree ! Was waiting to wear this one for quite some time since I bought it in my last India trip in Tatanagar .. so did not even care to wait to get the orange blouse stitched that came with the saree but wore another pink one .. and I think it goes pretty well.. 💕 some पूजा pics ans साड़ी सखी pics in comments .. thanks to my special ones to be there for our कथा !! Good times .. 🎉🎊


No comments:

Post a Comment