Monday, June 8, 2020

Lehanga saree....

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...

Oct 2019

My लहंगा saree of the day ..छोटी दिवाली meet today in Chicago suburbs .. 😍
when the saree can be more than just a saree but a stylist लहंगा too.. my fav dual colors .. and this छोटी दिवाली this does bring out the real brightness of our smiles .. gorgette aanchal, net and embroidery on the body and frills on the outside give this saree the twist it needs ..
While others are busy celebrating .. me asking one of my other saree Sakhee ..hey.. plz एक solo full pic ले दे न यार ! And she obliged 😇 wonder how we have progressed this far without हमारा साड़ी प्यार.. i have always been a great fan of sarees .. I feel they just fit and make any girl pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment