Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Dilemma of a photographer...

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...


Nov 2019

How much ever I try to be different in my pics .. it just does not work !! I see all the other posts and think wow .. I will try that pose sometime .. but लगता है अपना तो bad luck ही ख़राब है !! 😂 all my pics somehow look the same .. tried the slow mo today ... epic disaster .. it’s freezing in Chicago ..हिम्मत की .. without any jacket ..किसी तरह एक friend को मनाया ( new new friend made during छट्ठ celebrations ) कि slow motion में वीडियो ले लो प्लीज . background का tree and leaves आनेचाहिए .. somehow it did not get timed well.. some sound is there in the start and middle .. did not know how to fix it .. and then last में ek mohabbatein का पत्ता आकर मेरे सर पर रुक गया 🤣 उफ़ यह खुद को heroine जैसे दिखना भी एक कला है 😂 sitting poseमें to zoomकरो toघर की चप्पल and need to be fixed nail colors भी दिख रहे है 🤨 ..दूसरी में पेड़ के पत्ते का Colorsचाहिए था वह नहीं आया !! 😕
I take super Good pics of others but as they say कबी कोई मेरी सही वाली पिक्चर लेगा ???? .. क्या नया try करू..?.. need to take lessons on how to teach others photography who can take my superb pics !!!
अगर जझबात को समझो तो..... all pics in this post Are Superb !!
Trying to show off my Bandni chunari chiffon .. typical from Rajasthan.. one from my marriage 19 yrs ago.. yea I do #repeatmysaree .... went for छट्ठ पूजा प्रसाद making and evening अरघ .. first time in USA .. feeling blessed 😇
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment