Thursday, May 28, 2020

When life was outdoorsy Busy

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
Jan 2020

When the weather is as coooold as Chicago cold .. rain.. snow .. sleet of ice .. and 33 degrees F and you are invited to a हल्दी कुमकुम .. bring out the black saree you love .. and head out in your boots
feeling so happy and confident in my fav repeat saree.. wearing it after 6 yrs or so.. one of my very initial online buys in US.. डरते डरते खरीदा था !!! but loved every thread and color of this chiffon half and half saree with a black लहरिया design( the राजस्थानी element in me 🥰) with a thinगोटा border.. tried the white jumkas that I got from my last India trip and loving it 😍😇 थोड़ा extra makeup किया आज .. just to add that extra glam factor 🥰
Now that’s a saree that brings out my special smile🤩 बोलै न मैं खुद की favorite हूँ ! Can you figure out ... after I got ready no one was there at home to click pics so it’s all on selfie mode with timer 🥰 the color of saree is red but somehow in the camera the filter made it look like pink:: but pat on the back .. I am super जुड़ागु to take solo selfies and full solos too 😇




No comments:

Post a Comment