Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Singing in the car with full blast music is a bliss...

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
July 2019

“I am proud of the woman I am today, because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.”
It was getting too hectic with balancing work and home past couple of days .. so just thought of taking it easy today.. it was raining heavily in the morning here in Chicago and as I started driving it was getting difficult to drive with water on the sides of the road splashing and my car swaying.. I came back home and did remote work today .. so much time was saved since I did not spent my time driving .. although I do enjoy my 90’s का music in full blast when I drive .. 💕 today evening I had enough time to sit back and relax .. sometimes you need to listen to the signals your mind and body are giving you!!!
Going down the memory lane of me wearing this saree and the happiness that exudes in this pic just got a smile and content to my mind.
This is one of my fav blue.. a dual shade of dark and sky blue in silk .. with golden lace work and border.. gifted to me by my dearest राजी and I added some laces to the आँचल to add a little zing to it !! 💙💙💙 यही है मेरा वाला blue !!
My Saree sakhees .. sharing something which inspires me with you all!!

“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment