Thursday, September 16, 2021

My Very first KHUN Saree

 #myfirstkhun

My very first Khun saree.. it's a Maharashtrian treasure I must say!!




Thanks to my saree speak gang in Chicago .. I am getting exposed to new types of sarees .. even though I lived in Mumbai for 8 years and in Pune for almost 1.5 yrs but never got exposed to the Maharashtrian sarees ..
Thanks to being in Chicago I got influenced enough to wear one .. 💙💙💙
A beauty in blue and teal .. and all of us in Kuhn saree.. pooch mat how I kept mis- pronunciation khun ko khoon and everyone kept laughing till someone corrected me 😂
Enjoyed at Avani Deshpande’s ganpati celebrations. I love the festivities and this saree just added too much to my day to make it special. This is a huge contrast from my regular saree wear.. and I am loving it 💙
Blues and shades of blues were my goto color during my college days and when I got ready - the sparkle in my hubby’s eyes remembering our college days made it all worth it 😍😍.
Loving this and waiting to expand my saree wardrobe even more now .. 💙💙💙

No comments:

Post a Comment