Sunday, August 23, 2020

Teej 2020

Teej 2020


It’s a beautiful day .. of fasting and feeling good ...





We should look forward to what we have and treasure them all the more .. it’s not easy but we need to try!
The same feeling I get every teej and karva chauth.. why do I do it .. answer is right in front of me .. just my faith tht what I do today is important and symbolizes something special for me.. it’s a part of my belief .. my mayka culture ( hartalika teej ) and sasural culture ( karwa chauth ) and I love celebrations and sarees and jewellery so why not celebrate companionship and love and the institution of marriage .. applying Alta and bichiya and nath is tradition so loved every moment of it!!
I totally can be the girl who looks so serene and then be the jhakas me .. bubbling with high levels of energy .. see it yourself in the pics in comments .. the fasting has mellowed my energy a bit .. .. fasting with no water ( Nirjala) today and made special gujia’s for the first time .. waiting for tomroow to taste it all.. the sunset and the sunrise both are imp in life
Same way I can totally be the girl who deals with tough clients at work in the corporate world and and be the one who cooks and cleans and sambhalos my house .. no one is perfect in this world, so all we can do is feel good about what we do with conviction and spread positivity
Saree of the day is : red chiffon with beautiful parallel Gota lines in anchal and the border .. loved the color red and the look of this one hence chose to wear it today !


No comments:

Post a Comment