Thursday, June 18, 2020

Is Diwali.. kya kare kya na kare.. !

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
Oct 2019


A chiffon with net and benarasi silk with beautiful cut work on the border and golden bootis .. green is the color of earth and nothing makes me feel special than the shades of green!! Paired with some mix and match blouse and jewellery .. 🤩💥💫
Had a tournament game for my only teenager daughter today morning and even though it was Diwali and we had loads of pending work for the evening gathering .. I wanted to just go see her play lacrosse 🥍.. she has been improving vastly and I wanted to be there for her .. cheer for her .. her team .. we drove for about an hr + to be at the venue early morning . My Kiddo did great and scored a lot of goals .. also got hit in the game 😒 .. the other player got a yellow card and my heart skipped a beat and tears almost appeared in my eyes .. she knew mom is watching the game and mentally strong that she is .. .. or maybe I just dreamt it .. her eyes looked for me.. our eyes met for a Sec .. there she was up and ready to play again.. she has a slight bone knee injury and a bruised shoulder .. but plans to go for early morning practice tomorow !!
Now that’s my girl 🥰😍😘
As a mom it is so difficult to have your kid play contact sport .. but since she loves it ... is passionate about it .. I truly support her 😇💕 all my wishes for her .. well I am learning to support her even more every day .. because she needs it .. and I tell her .. this is my first time being a mom of a teenager .. and for you to be a teenage daughter .. so let’s cut each other some slack and we both will be fine 🤩
Came back home by 4pm and cooked the Diwali ka khana . In my sasuraal .. we cook poora rasoi .. and my Neighbour’s, friends all dropped by and enjoyed the yumminess and we had a gala time with food, songs, Sparklers and celebrations ..
Pic of the snacks and sweets I made yesterday 💥




No comments:

Post a Comment