Monday, June 8, 2020

my first love ..Bandni

Follow me on Insta @videshmeindesigirl
Quarantine Diaries : Listing my sari experiences from the past...
Dec 2019



A divine moment when I felt like a million dreams come true 💓 came back from india a week back .. if you read my last post my dad was not well and i was there for a month to help and support him .. after a full month of hospitals and ICU and tests and doctors ..when I felt content that dad is now on his way to good recovery .. it's a satisfaction that can not be shared in words ..
Clad in a pure gorgette bandni that I got in my latest visit to my sasuraal .. rajasthan 🥰
Happiness is a state of mind which is achievable when i wear a saree...🌲🎅 all clad in colors of Christmas .. golden red and black .. this is indeed that time of the year..
Heading out with my saree sakhees for a lunch .. great minds think alike .somehow we all are clad in Christmas colors ..and to top it all .. beautiful sunday Sunshine to bask in Chicago in Dec . Lovely isn't it 🥰 feel like my old self again.. feels like I am in college again!!!
P.S. all 5 of us saree sakhees might just have broken the record of taking max no of pics for any outing 😁 pics in commnets ..

No comments:

Post a Comment