Saturday, September 11, 2021

A Treasure in Black & Gold...

 There is something about black and gold .. it is just mesmerizing!! This satin feel saree is a new find at Kurticonenction at a very decent price, Love this treasure indeed!! 

                

I found this saree a few days ago & am very proud of this find .. a saree which is silky to the skin and satin to my soul.. aur kya chaiye .. went to a dear friend Renuka's house for ganpati darshan, Aarti & prasad and met some other saree sakhees there who are silent admirers and just enjoy our posts .. it’s amazing to see how saree speak is known in my extended friends circle now .. As a dedicated saree speak member dutifully encouraged them to wear one, post pic and do a write up for SS post.. let’s hope it works .. also met my dearest Tannavi there, cannot tell you how happy I was to see her there !!! Renuka had yum south indian idli sambhar which I love.. Sweets in the prasad were just out of this world... 

       

                          

                                

For me .. Comfort thy name is Saree.. people wonder how I manage to wear so many sarees in the states .. well it’s my state of mind ..Whatever is good for my soul, I do that and then Life is better when you're laughing… choice is yours I think this is a chiffon silk with beautiful brocade border .. this festivities are making me try out different colors of sarees from my closet that I generally am not known for .. and I am loving it 
💕🎉💕

Later on went to a neighbor friends Ganpati (yet again.. yes we have so many celebrations here in Chicago!!! ) There my neighborhood gang was wearing sarees and indeed it was a treat to the eyes..


All beauties in one frame!!! 

Laugh so hard that Even the stars are jealous of the sparkle in her eyes .







  

No comments:

Post a Comment