Saturday, August 28, 2021

Mother-In-Law's Beauty!!!

 Yet another silk bandhej saree with gota border from my mother in law’s closet.. loved this color combo and this tricky reflects the bright, colorful and lively mindset I want to have ..

                 
ज्ञानी कह गए है : A lot should go in ones mind before one speaks .. alas that’s not me .. what is on my mind is already coming out of my mouth.. sometimes it’s a race too!! जो जीता वोहि सिकंदर!! 😂

How many times have you felt pent up, frustrated and uncomfortable because you had to carefully choose your words and could not say what you really wanted to say to someone .. would you not love to be free of that bondage ..

For me what also does not work is that my facial expression gives away If I am saying something else and feeling something else .. not sure if that’s a latent I should have mastered differently !! 😇🤩 how tht has impacted my personal & professional life may very well be a series of SS posts .. 🥳  

                        
Went to Avani's house to get ready and then to Tannavis house for tea.. so a half was was meant to be..Tanu is here so having so much fun with her, glad that she is also enthu to participate in such events! 

                    

                    
                         

                                                            Here's a relaxed me ....
                                       
 





        
Finally, in the evening we headed to our final destination of Shree Roopa's house dinner!! and man her mom cooks amazing food.. beautiful backyard with flowers and veggies .. Met Piny, Priya, Rums, Mani and Shompita along with a few others... it was a mini saree speak gathering .. thanks dear Shree Roopa!! 


My regulars of SS gang were there with me for my giggles and jokes... They all accept me as I am and glad to have this sisterhood in Chicago!!




No comments:

Post a Comment